Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coach's Cashin-Carry was definitely worth the cash



I love limited edition accessories. While I tend to go more for logo items, there was something irresistible about this hot pink and orange wristlet. It was sitting in the Coach wallet case at Macy's in Boca Raton several years ago. I couldn't read the price through the case, but it appeared to be marked down with a red sticker.

Inspired by the lost sketches of Bonnie Cashin, the brilliant mastermind behind Coach in 1962, this flirty, fun wristlet has become one of my most treasured accessories. I throw my headphones and iPhone in this when I hit the gym and I've also carried it for a night on the town. I fell hard for the striped lining and the new courier font on the front of the pouch. (Yes, it's nerdy writer thing I share with that kid 'Brick' I'm obsessed with from The Middle). While this retailed for around $98, after the sale and my Macy's coupons, I walked away with this for $39 and I still had cash to carry:)

-Joanie Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment