Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Is that a banana in your bag or are you just happy to see me?



Andy Warhol is my favorite artist of all time. I cite him as one of my heroes along with Jesus, Leonardo da Vinci, Steve Jobs and my grandfather, Leonardo Magazzolo. Warhol famously said "In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." This quote was later immortalized inside the straps of a tote bag.

When this Edie Factory Girl Warhol Tote from Loop popped up in a West Boca Raton Ross, I HAD to treat myself to this. When I discovered the banana-shaped change purse inside, it took this tote over the edge for me. I purchased it six years ago and for some bizarre reason, I only carried it once. I’m afraid of getting the white stripes dirty and not being able to replace it. It's weird, I know, but I think Andy would approve of my offbeat behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment