Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Marc JacOBSESSION!



I rescued this Marc Jacobs quilted microfiber hobo-style bag from falling into the American Eagle, Aeropostale, Abercrombie Fitch, Aldo (and whatever other store in the mall starts with A)-loving teen girls' hands at Plato's Closet. It was on the top of the purse display way behind the counter - COVERED IN DUST! God knows how long this super user-friendly designer bag had been hanging there passed over time and again by surfer girls picking a played out Coach bag over this classic beauty. I waltzed through the door, pointed and said, "I'll take that one," without even looking at the price because I knew it wouldn't be nearly as much as what it's actually worth. Yeah, $49. I bought several other bags that day. They will be featured in future posts so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment