Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I can't get enough of my Dooney & Bourke Grommet Shopper

There are few handbags that can transition from the office to the beach to the mall to a day of shopping and errand running but Dooney & Bourke's Blue Grommet Shopper in Wavy Leather is a prime of example of what a great bag can be. With its wavy blue leather and finely stitched straps and durable gold hardware, this is what I like to call the American version of Louis Vuitton. With multiple inside pockets and a removable zipper closure that can be unsnapped to convert this bag into a true tote instantly, it's become a style staple in my spring wardrobe. The bag originally cost $238 but I purchased mine on sale at Macy's For $178.50 and had a coupon that got me an additional 20 percent off. It was a deal on a durable bag I've grown to realize I can't live without. Where were you all my life oh Dooney Blue Grommet Shopper? If you are still interested in snagging a bag like this of your own, I'm not sure Macy's is still stocking this style, but it's still available in saddle brown here.

-Joanie Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment