Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Arm Candy? Yes please Kate Spade!

When I was a kid, I always looked forward to when company would come over  my grandparents' house and bring the Whitman's Sampler. I remember biting into a few of the candies praying I didn't get the coconut one. This Kate Spade Candy Bon Shopper Daycation Tote totally took me back to my childhood. I got this irresistible chunk of arm candy for just $59.97 at Nordstrom Rack. It was originally $145, so I got a sweet deal on this. I thought it would be more of a conversation starter than it has been but that's ok. I love knowing these lifelike chocolate nuggets are never too far away and that can take this bag to Target, the office and the gym without sacrificing style or having to leave behind any of my stuff.

-Joanie Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment