Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Webster For Target Palm Straw tote in action at Mercedes-Benz Miami Fashion Week Swim!

I was saving The Webster For Target Palm Straw tote for a special occasion. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami Beach seemed like a perfect place to show off my discounted designer find. The bag was large enough to hold ALL my essentials to get me through each day of fashion week. From my laptop and full-sized bottles of sun block to large sunglass cases, notebooks, make up bags and even additional shoes, this bag was a miracle of sorts that fulfilled all my handbag needs. It's still available on Target.com for just $19.98 now. In the men's section at my local Target, I even found the matching fedora and it was $5.98! The Webster at Target® Men's Fedora Hat - Natural
-Joanie Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment