Monday, July 9, 2012

Most recent purchase: The Webster Miami For Target's Palm Straw Tote


I'm a tote bag girl--always have been, always will be especially since I never know where life is going to take me. In the morning I may be styling a photo shoot at the W pool in Fort Lauderdale and by night, I could be covering a fashion show in the Design District. My bags have to be versatile, sturdy and stylish. I feel like I found all that in this Target tote. Originally priced $39.99, I spotted this bag on clearance at the Target in West Boca Raton for $29.99 and I was iffy at first on if I'd actually use it, but it was too good of a bargain to avoid. I had been wanting a straw bag for summer. I was eyeing a Michael Kors straw bag and a Tory Burch bag, but it all seemed too financially frivolous for me to indulge on such a trendy seasonal item. This Webster Miami for Target tote is the perfect summer fashion fling--accessable, cute and too available to pass up.

-Joanie Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment